The Cramps - Songs The Lord Taught Us Album
|1||Rock On The Moon|
Written-By [Uncredited] – Jimmy Stewart
|3||I Was A Teenage Werewolf||3:03|
|4||The Mad Daddy (Original Mix)||3:16|
|5||Mystery Plane (Original Mix)||2:41|
|6||I Was A Teenage Werewolf (With False Start) (Original Mix)||4:48|
|7||What's Behind The Mask||2:05|
Written-By – G.Roslie
Written-By – Cooley, Davenport
|10||Sunglasses After Dark|
Written-By – Pullens, F.L.Wray Sr.
|11||The Mad Daddy||3:48|
|14||Twist And Shout||2:32|
|15||I'm Cramped (Original Mix)|
Written-By – The Cramps
|18||Tear It Up|
Written-By – D. Burnette, J. Burnette, P. Burlison
Written-By – The Cramps
|SP 007, SP-007||The Cramps||Songs The Lord Taught Us (LP, Album)||I.R.S. Records, Illegal Records||SP 007, SP-007||US||1980|
|2216-203||The Cramps||Songs The Lord Taught Us (LP, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label (The Cramps)||2216-203||Netherlands||2003|
|SP 007||The Cramps||Songs The Lord Taught Us (LP, Album, RP)||I.R.S. Records, Illegal Records||SP 007||US||1982|
|ILP 5||The Cramps||Songs The Lord Taught Us (LP, Album, RE)||I.R.S. Records, Illegal Records||ILP 5||UK & Europe||1990|
|7243 4 93836 2 3, 493 8362||The Cramps||Songs The Lord Taught Us (CD, Album, RE, RP, IMS)||Zonophone, Zonophone||7243 4 93836 2 3, 493 8362||UK & Europe||Unknown|
- Artwork [Enhanced] – Bill Smith Studio
- Cover [Concept] – The Cramps
- Liner Notes – Dr. J. H. Sasfy, Paul Rambali
- Photography By [Booklet] – Anton Corbijn, Carl Glover , Stephanie Chernikowski
- Photography By [Cover] – David Arnoff
- Producer – Alex Chilton
- Reissue Producer – Carl Glover , Nigel Reeve
- Written-By – Rorschach (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 6 to 9, 14 to 16, 18), Interior (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 6 to 9, 14 to 16, 18)
℗ 1989 the copyright in this compilation is owned by Capitol Records
© 1998 EMI Records Ltd
© 1998 Capitol Records Inc.
All songs published by Illegal Songs, Inc. (BMI), except:
Tracks 2 and 10 by Copyright Control
Track 12 by Bregman Vocco & Conn Ltd.
Track 13 by Lark Music Ltd.
Track 2 is incorrectly credited to 'Burden'.
- Barcode: 7 24349 38362 3
- Rights Society: bel/BIEM
- Label Code: LC0542
- Other (UK Catalog Number): 493 8362
- Price Code (F:): PM 516
- Price Code (I:): 084
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 4938362 3 EMI SWINDON 1-1-4-NL
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 4938362 3 EMI SWINDON 1-1-2-NL
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): 4938362 3 EMI SWINDON 1-1-3-NL
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1, 2 & 3): IFPI L042
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): ifpi 1511
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): ifpi 15DD
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): ifpi 15FD
- Marketed By – EMI
- Distributed By – EMI
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Published By – Illegal Songs, Inc.
- Published By – Lark Music Ltd.
- Published By – Bregman,Vocco & Conn Ltd.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Recorded At – Sam C. Phillips Recording Studios
- Glass Mastered At – EMI Swindon
- Pressed By – EMI Uden
Songs The Lord Taught Us - The Cramps. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. Songs the Lord Taught Us is the first album by the American psychobilly band The Cramps. It was released in May 1980 on . Records in America and Illegal Records in England. Lux Interior vocals. Poison Ivy Rorschach guitar. Bryan Gregory guitar. Nick Knox drums. Booker C organ on Fever. Alex Chilton producer. John Hampton engineer. Carl Grasso art direction. The Cramps sleeve concept, mixing. David Arnoff photography. The Cramps. UMG от лица компании EMI BMI - Broadcast Music Inc. The Mad Daddy 1989 Digital Remaster. UMG от лица компании EMI Concord Music Publishing, LatinAutor, Warner Chappell, BMI - Broadcast Music Inc. CMRRA и другие авторские общества 4. Album 1980 18 Songs. Rock 1980. Listen free to The Cramps Songs The Lord Taught Us TV Set, Rock on the Moon and more. 13 tracks 37:58. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Album: Songs The Lord Taught Us 1980. To favorites 0 Download album. Listen album. Rock 'n' Roll Rockabilly Garage Punk. The Sparkles , Dwight Pullen and others. Songs in album Songs The Cramps Taught Us. The Sparkles - Hipsville 29 Bc. In 1979 The Cramps released Songs the Lord Taught Us produced by Alex ChiltonBig Star. Songs The Lord Taught Us is The Cramps at their Best -starting things off right. And this is definately dangerously Raw and exciting. I don't own all of The Cramps' albums, but of the six that I do own - this is the one that I keep coming back to, it's more fun w energetic & psychotic Madman anger. Brilliant album as it's both funny and great rock & roll. Had known of The Cramps for years and wish I'd bought earlier as I missed out on some great songs but better late than never. Now to explore more of their music. Read more
Title: Songs The Lord Taught Us
Catalog #: 7243 4 93836 2 3, 493 8362
Record Source: CD, Album, Reissue