Rammstein - Mutter Album
Voice [Child] – Khira Li
Backing Vocals – Bobo
|6||Links 2 3 4||3:36|
|8||Mein Herz Brennt||4:39|
|549 639-2||Rammstein||Mutter (CD, Album)||Motor, Universal||549 639-2||Europe||2001|
|589 367-4||Rammstein||Mutter (Cass, Album)||Motor Music, Universal||589 367-4||Russia||2001|
|549 639-4||Rammstein||Mutter (Cass, Album)||Motor Music||549 639-4||Turkey||2001|
|2729669||Rammstein||Mutter (2xLP, Album, RE, RM, 180)||Universal Music||2729669||Europe||2017|
|V344||Rammstein||Mutter + 5 Bonus Track (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Winner Music||V344||Russia||2002|
- Arranged By [Strings] – Olsen Involtini (tracks: A1, A6, B5)
- Artwork [Image Treatment] – Formgeber
- Bass – Oliver R.
- Conductor – Günter Joseck
- Design [Sleeve Design] – Dirk Rudolph, Formgeber
- Drums – Christoph S.
- Engineer – Ulf Kruckenberg
- Engineer [Assistant] – Myriah Correge
- Engineer [Orchestral] – Michael Schubert
- Guitar – Paul L., Richard K.-B.
- Keyboards – Christian L.
- Management – Emanuel Fialik
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Mixed By – Stefan Glaumann
- Music By, Lyrics By – Doktor Christian Lorenz, Christoph Doom Schneider, Oliver Riedel, Paul Landers, Richard Z. Kruspe-Bernstein, Till Lindemann
- Music By, Lyrics By, Producer – Rammstein
- Photography By – www.daniel-geo-fuchs.com
- Producer – Jacob Hellner
- Programmed By [Logic, Protools] – Florian Ammon
- Vocals – Till L.
Printed in Korea.
Registered No. 778, The Ministry of Culture and Tourism
- Barcode (Scanned): 8808678420937
- Barcode (Text): 8 808678 420937
- Rights Society: BIEM/MCPS
- Label Code: LC 4909
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Motor Music
- Copyright (c) – Motor Music
- Recorded At – Studio Miraval
- Recorded At – Galaxy Studios
- Recorded At – Nucleus Tonstudio
- Recorded At – Studio Saal 1, Berlin
- Mixed At – MVG Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
Mutter German for mother is the third album by German Neue Deutsche Härte band Rammstein. It was released on 2 April 2001 through Motor and Universal Music. The album's cover image is a photograph of a dead fetus, which was taken by Daniel & Geo Fuchs. The album has yielded six singles which, to date, are the most released from any Rammstein album. From September to December 1999, the band rented the house Weimar in Heiligendamm on the Baltic Sea for pre-production. The sound recordings took place. Mutter is the third album by Rammstein. It was released on April 2, 2001. The recording sessions took about 20 months altogether. The pre-production started in September 1999 in Haus Weimar, Heiligendamm. During the time all songs, which were written here, ended up on the album. According to Flake 90 waste were recorded, too. The band stayed here until December 1999 and went to Berlin. Made in Germany 1995 - 2011 Standard Version. 50 видео Воспроизвести все Микс Rammstein - Mutter Mutter. Apr 2, 2001. Mein Herz brennt 4:39. Links 2-3-4 3:36. Sonne 4:32. Ich will 3:37. Feuer frei 3:08. Catalog Number: 314 549 639-2. Music & lyrics by Rammstein: Christoph Doom Schneider, Doktor Christian Lorenz, Richard Z. Kruspe-Bernstein, Till Lindemann, Paul Landers, Oliver Riedel. Dec 5, 2012 Rammsteins third studio album MUTTER is released and immediately topped the charts in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Links 2 3 4 3:36. Sonne 4:32. Ich will 3:37. Feuer frei 3:08. Mutter 4:28. Spieluhr 4:46. Zwitter 4:17. Rein raus 3:09. Adios 3:48. Nebel 4:54. Info: digipak-version includes a Poster. VINYL-ALBUM and MC . Rammstein - Mutter 2001. Just better. Mutter German for mother is the third album by Neue Deutsche Härte band Rammstein. It was released on 2 April 2001 through Motor Music. Overall the album has spawned six singles which is, by far, the most singles released from any Rammstein album. 1 Writing and Recording. Album 2001 11 Songs. Metal 2001. Mutter German for mother is a song by Rammstein on the album of the same name. The lyrics tell the story of a child not born from a womb but in an experiment, thus having no true father or mother. The song was confirmed by Till Lindemann and Richard Kruspe to be a reference to their unhappy childhood relationships with their own mothers. The decidedly depressing lyrics describe a character's plan to kill both the mother who never gave birth to him and himself, which he carries out. But ends instead with him still being alive and no better off than befo read more. Thing is, if you've heard that record, you've pretty much heard MUTTER, since all the trademarks are in place, without much noticeable variation