Me First And The Gimme Gimmes - Are A Drag Album
Written-By – K.L. Ascher, P.H. Williams
|2||It's Raining On Prom Night|
Written-By – J. Jacobs, W. Casey
|3||Phantom Of The Opera Song|
Written-By – A.L. Weber, C.E. Hart, M.P. Batt, R.H.Z. Stilgoe
|4||Science Fiction Double Feature|
Written-By – R. O'Brien
|5||Don't Cry For Me Argentina|
Written-By – A.L. Weber, T. Rice
Written-By – C. Strouse, M. Charnin
|7||What I Did For Love|
Written-By – E.L. Kleban, M. Hamlisch
|8||I Sing The Body Electric|
Written-By – D. Pitchford, M. Gore
Written-By – R. Rodgers - O. Hammerstein II
|10||Over The Rainbow|
Written-By – E.Y. Harburg, H. Arlen
Written-By – D. Heyward, G. Gershwin, I. Gershwin
Written-By – F. Ebb - J. Kander
|FAT586-1||Me First And The Gimme Gimmes||Are A Drag (LP, Album)||Fat Wreck Chords||FAT586-1||US||1999|
|FAT586||Me First And The Gimme Gimmes||Are A Drag (CD, Promo)||Fat Wreck Chords||FAT586||1999|
|FAT586-2||Me First And The Gimme Gimmes||Are A Drag (CD, Album)||Fat Wreck Chords||FAT586-2||US||1999|
|FAT586-2||Me First And The Gimme Gimmes||Are A Drag. (CD, Album)||Fat Wreck Chords||FAT586-2||US||1999|
|FAT 586-4||Me First & The Gimme Gimmes||Are A Drag (Cass, Album, RP)||Fat Wreck Chords||FAT 586-4||Malaysia||1999|
- Backing Vocals [Additional] – Karina Denike, Sara K. Fisher
- Bass – Fat Mike
- Drums – Dave
- Guitar – Jackson, Joey
- Layout [Graphics Slapped Together By] – Sergie
- Liner Notes – Christopher M. Dodge
- Mastered By – Joe Gastwirt
- Photography [Collage] – Assorted Drunks In Las Vegas, Some Guy In Amsterdam
- Photography By [Collage] – Jade Petit, Jason Hall
- Photography By [Cover And Portrait] – Jay Blakesberg
- Producer – Me First & The Gimme Gimmes, Ryan Greene
- Recorded By – Adam Krammer, Ryan Greene
- Vocals – Spike
Recorded at Motor Studios
Mastered at OceanView Digital Mastering
Track 1 EMI Feist Catalog
Track 2 MCA/On Backstreet Music, Inc.
Track 3 Wixon Music Publishing, Inc.
Track 4 Warner Brothers Music / Dubose & Dorothy Heyward Memorial Fund
Track 5 Williamson Music Co.
Track 6 Sony/ATV Tunes, LLC
Track 7 Polygram Music Publishing
Track 8 EMI Music
Track 9 Edwin H. Morris & Co./MPL Communications
Track 10 Edwin H. Morris & Co., Inc./Helene Blue Musique, Ltd.
Track 11 American Compass Music Corporation/Largo Music
Track 12 Ensign Music Corp./Fiddleback Music
© 1999 Fat Wreck Chords
- Barcode (Printed): 7 51097 0586-2 6
- Barcode (String): 751097058626
- ASIN: B00000IPAQ
- Matrix / Runout: AD/CA VDMS/CA 379194-1 35699 1 7 <8122>
- Matrix / Runout (Inner mould): VDms/CA
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L871
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 4Q02
- Copyright (c) – Fat Wreck Chords
- Pressed By – Americ Disc
- Recorded At – Motor Studios
- Mastered At – Oceanview Digital Mastering
- Published By – EMI Feist Catalog, Inc.
- Published By – MCA Music Publishing
- Published By – On Backstreet Music Inc.
- Published By – Wixen Music Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Warner Bros. Music
- Published By – Dubose & Dorothy Heyward Memorial Fund Publishing
- Published By – Williamson Music Co.
- Published By – Sony/ATV Tunes LLC
- Published By – Polygram Music Publishing
- Published By – EMI Music
- Published By – Edwin H. Morris & Co.
- Published By – MPL Communications Inc.
- Published By – Edwin H. Morris & Co., Inc.
- Published By – Helene Blue Musique Ltd.
- Published By – American Compass Music Corp
- Published By – Largo Music
- Published By – Ensign Music Corp.
- Published By – Fiddleback Music Publishing Co. Inc.
Are a Drag is the second album by Me First and the Gimme Gimmes, released in 1999 on the Fat Wreck Chords independent record label. The album is made up mainly of show tunes. The album's title alludes to the fact that most of the songs on the album feature vocalist Spike Slawson singing songs that were originally performed by female characters in their original stage showsmovies with the exception of the Phantom's part in Phantom of the Opera. Me First and the Gimme Gimmes often shortened to just Me First or The Gimmes are a punk rock supergroup and cover band that formed in San Francisco in 1995. The Gimmes work exclusively as a cover band. They specialize in rapid-fire punk interpretations of a wide range of songs, often with a humorous edge. The band is named after a children's book of the same name by Gerald G. Jampolsky and Diane V. Are a Drag by Me First and the Gimme Gimmes, released 18 May 1999 1. Over the Rainbow 2. Don't Cry for Me Argentina 3. Science Fiction Double Feature 4. Summertime 5. Favorite Things 6. Rainbow Connection 7. Phantom of the Opera 8. Sing the Body Electric 9. It's Raining on Prom Night 10. Tomorrow 11. What I Did for Love 12. Stepping Out Me First And The Gimme Gimmes love a parade They also love munchkins, the hand jive, and red-headed orphans. See how they express their love for these and many other obscure things on their new album Are a Drag. released May 18, 1999. Album 1999 12 Songs. Me First And The Gimme Gimmes. Songs in album Me First And The Gimme Gimmes - Are A Drag 1999. Me First And The Gimme Gimmes - Over The Rainbow. Me First And The Gimme Gimmes - Don't Cry For Me Argentina. Me First And The Gimme Gimmes - Science Fiction Double Feature. Me First And The Gimme Gimmes - Summertime. Me First And The Gimme Gimmes - Favorite Things. Me First And The Gimme Gimmes - Rainbow Connection. Me First And The Gimme Gimmes - Phantom Of Th. COPYRIGHT: Me First And The Gimme Gimmes TRACKS: 1. Over The Rainbow 0:00 2. Don't Cry For Me Argentina 1:31 3. Science Fiction Double Feature 4:01. Listen free to Me First and the Gimme Gimmes Are a Drag Over the Rainbow, Don't Cry for Me Argentina and more. 12 tracks 25:57. Learn more. Recent Listening Trend. Me First And The Gimme Gimmes: все альбомы, включая Santa Baby , Rake It In: The Greatestest Hits , Are We Not Men We Are Diva и другие. Over the Rainbow - Me First And The Gimme Gimmes. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией
Title: Are A Drag
Released: 18 May 1999
Label: Fat Wreck Chords
Catalog #: FAT586-2
Record Source: CD, Album