Journey - Captured Album
Written-By – G. Rolie, N. Schon, R. Fleischman, R. Silver, R. Valory
|5||Line Of Fire||3:25|
|7||Wheel In The Sky|
Written-By – N. Schon, R. Fleischman, R. Valory
|8||Feeling That Way|
Written-By – A. Dunbar, G. Rolie, S. Perry
|9||Where Were You||3:22|
|11||The Party's Over||3:43|
|12||Walks Like A Lady||7:05|
|13||Do You Recall|
Written-By – G. Rolie, S. Perry
|14||Any Way You Want It||3:39|
|15||La Do Da||7:02|
|16||Just The Same Way|
Written-By – G. Rolie, N. Schon, R. Valory
|17||Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin'||5:14|
- Administrator – James Hernandez
- Cover – Stanley Mouse
- Cover [Back] – Jim Welch
- Creative Director – Jim Welch
- Design [Overall Package] – Jim Welch
- Engineer [Assistants] – Akira Fukuda , Tom Suzuki, Wally Buck (tracks: B4)
- Engineer [Live Sound] – Kevin Elson
- Engineer [Remote Recording Assistants] – Clifford Bonnell, Daniel Aumais, Guy Charbonneau
- Management – Herbie Herbert, Nightmare, Inc.
- Mastered By [Credits] – Bob Ludwig
- Mastered By [Runout Etch] – BK (tracks: A1 to A6)
- Photography By [Concert] – Hisao Takahasi, John Hamlin, John Maginnis, Michael Mendelson, Mike Hausmann, Paul Natkin, Randy Bachman
- Producer, Engineer – Kevin Elson
- Production Manager – Jim McCandless, Peyton Wilson
- Promotion, Public Relations – John Villanueva, Sandy Einstein
- Remix – Kevin Elson, Rodney Mills
- Stage Manager – Benny Collins
- Written-By – N. Schon (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B2, C3, D3), S. Perry (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B2, C2 to D1, D3, D4)
℗ © 1981 CBS Inc.
Terre Haute Pressing from Kipper master on disc 1, variant of these Carrollton and Pitman pressings by same catalog #.
Gatefold; includes custom inner sleeves containing credits/photos, and poster (24x36")
Remote recording: Le Mobile Filtroson
Japan Tour Remote Recording: CBS/Sony, Inc.
This album was recorded around the world from March 1980 until October 1980
This album is dedicated to the memory of Bon Scott, a friend from the highway.
- Other (Disc 1 Catalog #): C 37017
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Label): AL 37017
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Label): BL 37017
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Etch exc º, Masterdisk stamps): º T1 AL-37017-1D MASTERDISK BK
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Etch exc º stamp): º T1 BL-37017-2D
- Other (Disc 2 Catalog #): C 37018
- Matrix / Runout (C Side Label): AL 37018
- Matrix / Runout (D Side Label): BL 37018
- Matrix / Runout (C Side Etch exc º, Masterdisk stamps): º T 1 AL-37018-2C MASTERDISK
- Matrix / Runout (D Side Etch exc º stamp): º T1 BL-37018-2D
- Barcode (Print): 0 7464-37016-1
- Barcode (Scan; Format: UPC_A): 074643701617
- Recorded By – Le Mobile
- Recorded By – CBS/Sony Inc.
- Recorded At – Fantasy Studios
- Remixed At – Studio One, Doraville
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Mastered At – Customatrix
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Manufactured By – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
Captured is Journey's first live album. Recorded during their Departure Tour, it was released on January 30, 1981 on the Columbia Records label. The album reached No. 9 on the Billboard 200 albums chart and went on to sell two million copies. This album was recorded during the band's Departure tour in 1980. Tracks 1 to 4 were taken from a performance recorded at The Forum in Montreal, Quebec, Canada on August 8, 1980. Tracks 5 & 6 were from the performance at the end of the tour in Koseinenkin Hall. Captured - Journey. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Journey Captured. Journey Captured is an Orange County, CA. based band that pays tribute to the popular hits and music. If you love the band Journey, their incredible music, including all the hits that bring you back to. Journey - Captured 1981. To favorites 1 Download album. Listen album. Classic Rock. Songs in album Journey - Captured 1981. Journey - Majestic. Journey - Where Were You. Journey - Just The Same Way. Journey - Line Of Fire. Journey - Lights. Journey - Stay Awhile. Listen free to Journey CAPTURED Majestic Live, Where Were You Live and more. 17 tracks 66:21. Captured is the title of Journey's first live album. Recorded during their Departure tour, it was released in February 1981 on the Columbia Records label. The album went on to sell two million copies, reaching No. 9 on the Billboard 200 albums chart. Journey released 'Captured' in February 1981, marking the end of co-founder Gregg Rolie's tenure with the group. Captured , a double album released in February 1981, showcased how far Journey had come since their pre-Perry, prog-informed days, adding yet another Top 40 hit in the form of The Party's Over Hopelessly in Love. But by then Rolie who'd co-founded Journey with fellow Santana alum Neal Schon was gone. The Party's Over, a studio song tacked onto the end of Captured , even featured Geoff Workman as the group's interim keyboardist. Workman had produced Departure after Journey split with his old boss, producer Roy Thomas Baker. Captured Journey album. With Captured, a live double-disc from 1980, the newly crowned kings of AOR show off like a formerly fat girl at prom. Separate Ways and Faithfully were still a few years away, but the band had plenty of hits by this time and they blast through them all, including a blistering version of Any Way You Want It. Captured is Journey's first live album recorded during the Departure Tour around the world from March 1980 through October 1980. Disclaimer: I have no. Город: Southern California