Heaven 17 - Penthouse And Pavement Album
|2||Let's All Make A Bomb||4:02|
|3||The Height Of The Fighting||3:00|
|4||Geisha Boys & Temple Girls||4:30|
|5||Play To Win||3:30|
|6||Penthouse & Pavement||6:20|
|7||We're Going To Live For A Very Long Time|
|9||(We Don't Need This) Fascist Groove Thang||4:17|
|10||Song With No Name||3:33|
- Backing Vocals – Martyn Ware
- Bass, Guitar, Synthesizer [Guitar Synthesizers] – John Wilson (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Composed By – B.E.F., Gregory
- Cover, Painting – Ray Smith
- Design [Packaging] – B.E.F.
- Engineer – Peter Walsh (tracks: A2 to A4, B2), Steve Rance (tracks: B1, B3 to B5)
- Executive-Producer [Executive Manipulator] – Bob Last
- Horns [Synthetic] – Boys Of Buddha, The
- Piano – Martyn Ware, Steve Travell (tracks: A4)
- Producer – British Electric Foundation
- Producer [Assistant] – Peter Walsh (tracks: A2 to A4, B2)
- Saxophone – Ian Craig Marsh
- Synthesizer, Percussion – Ian Craig Marsh, Martyn Ware
- Vocals – Glenn Gregory, Josie James (tracks: A2)
Published by Dinsong Ltd/Sound Diagrams
℗1981 Virgin Records Limited
Basic tracks for Penthouse Side recorded in Sheffield & mixed at Red Bus Studios, except "Let's All Make A Bomb" mixed at The Townhouse.
Basic tracks for Pavement Side recorded at Maison Rouge and mixed at The Townhouse, except "(We Don't Need This) Facist Groove Thing" recorded & mixed in Sheffield.
No duration listed for track B5. (If the record needle doesn't pick up the track plays infinitely).
- Matrix / Runout (Label A): VS 455.12 A1
- Matrix / Runout (Label B): VS 455.12 B1
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Mastered At – The Town House
- Recorded At – Maison Rouge
- Mixed At – Red Bus Studios
- Mixed At – The Town House
- Published By – Dinsong Ltd.
- Published By – Sound Diagrams
Penthouse And Pavement - Heaven 17. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Heaven 17. UMG от лица компании Virgin Records Ltd LatinAutor, ARESA, CMRRA, BMG Rights Management US, LLC, PEDL, LatinAutor - PeerMusic, Warner Chappell, ASCAP и другие авторские общества 3. UMG от лица компании Virgin Records Ltd ARESA, BMI - Broadcast Music Inc. LatinAutor, Warner Chappell, PEDL, BMG Rights Management US, LLC и другие авторские общества 4. Geisha Boys And Temple Girls 2006 Digital Remaster. Glenn Gregory, Martyn Ware, Ian Craig Marsh. Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей. Penthouse and Pavement is the debut studio album by the English synthpop band Heaven 17. It was originally released in September 1981, on the label Virgin. We Don't Need This Fascist Groove Thang was released as a single, but did not achieve chart success partly due to a ban by the BBC. The album sold reasonably well, but was not a great commercial success on release. It has since been regarded as an important outing, is included in the book 1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die, and was re. Penthouse And Pavement. Heaven 17 - Penthouse And Pavement 1981. To favorites 2 Download album. Listen album. New Wave. Penthouse and Pavement. Pop 1981. We Don't Need This Fascist Groove Thang. Listen free to Heaven 17 Penthouse & Pavement We Don't Need This Fascist Groove Thang, Penthouse And Pavement and more. 18 tracks 78:43. Рок 2010. Часть 1. We Don't Need This Fascist Groove Thang Remastered 2006. Penthouse And Pavement Remastered 2006. Play To Win Remastered. Soul Warfare 2006 Digital Remaster. Let's All Make A Bomb 2006 Digital Remaster