Eric Johnson - Tones Album
|4||Trail Of Tears||6:02|
|5||Off My Mind||3:59|
|9 25375-1, 1-25375||Eric Johnson||Tones (LP, Album, All)||Reprise Records, Reprise Records||9 25375-1, 1-25375||US||1986|
|9 25375-2||Eric Johnson||Tones (CD, Album)||Reprise Records||9 25375-2||US||1986|
|W2 25375||Eric Johnson||Tones (CD, Album, Club)||Reprise Records||W2 25375||US||1986|
|none||Eric Johnson||Tones (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Agat Company Ltd.||none||Russia||1997|
|92 53751||Eric Johnson||Tones (LP, Album)||Reprise Records||92 53751||Canada||1986|
- A&R [A&r Direction] – Felix Chamberlain, Michael Ostin
- Arranged By, Guitar, Vocals, Piano, Keyboards, Written-By – Eric Johnson
- Art Direction, Design – Jeri McManus
- Backing Vocals – Jennifer Warnes
- Bass, Bass [6-string] – Roscoe Beck
- Drums, Vocals, Percussion – Tommy Taylor
- Engineer [Additional] – David Ahlert
- Management – Joe Priesnitz
- Percussion, Vocals – Jerry Marotta
- Photography By – Victoria Pearson
- Piano, Computer [Fairlight Cmi] – Stephen Barber
- Producer, Percussion, Computer [Fairlight Cmi], Recorded By, Programmed By [Fairlight] – David Tickle
- Technician – Dave Parks , Jerry Holmes
- Written-By – Carla Olson (tracks: B1), Jay Aaron (tracks: A3), Roscoe Beck (tracks: B4), Stephen Barber (tracks: B1), Tommy Taylor (tracks: B4)
Australia & New Zealand pressing WEA Records Pty. Limited. A Warner Communication Company.
Multiple matrix etchings!
No catalog number on spine, 25375-1 appears on back cover, inner sleeve and labels
Inner sleeve with lyrics and credits/thanks.
Below credits on inner sleeve: For Australia & New Zealand lyrics reprinted by permission of Festival Music.
Recorded and mixed at Oceanway Studios, Hollywood, August 28 through November 17, 1985.
Additional mixing at Lion Share, Los Angels
Digital editing and compilation at Amigo Recording Studios, North Hollywood.
All songs published by Copyright Control except published by Festival Music
© 1986 Warner Bros. Records ℗ 1986 WEA International Inc.
Manufactured and Distributed by WEA Records Pty. Limited
- Matrix / Runout (Side One Etched): MX 212217 ∆11521 AUST 1-25375-A SH2
- Matrix / Runout (Side One Etched): 1-25375-A-SH2 C. B-22559 -SH2 "AH VIA MUSICOM"
- Matrix / Runout (Side Two Etched): AUST MX 212218 1-4 ∆11521-X
- Matrix / Runout (Side Two Etched): 1-25375-B-SH2 Q. B-22560-SH2 "AH VIA MUSICOM"
- Recorded At – Ocean Way Recording
- Mixed At – Ocean Way Recording
- Mixed At – Lion Share Recording Studios
- Edited At – Amigo Studios
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Published By – Amerita
- Published By – Hamstein Music Co.
- Published By – Olsongs
- Published By – Sunken Gong Music
- Published By – Bug Music
- Published By – Blues Boy Music
- Published By – Anomaly Music
Both Zap and Emerald Eyes are re-recordings from Johnson's then-unreleased 1978 debut album Seven Worlds, which eventually saw an official release in 1998. The instrumental Zap, released as a B-side to the single Off My Mind, was nominated for Best Rock Instrumental Performance at the 1987 Grammy Awards. Eric Johnson - Tones 1986. To favorites 0 Download album. Listen album. Eric Johnson. Songs in album Eric Johnson - Tones 1986. Eric Johnson - Soulful Terrain. Eric Johnson - Friends. Eric Johnson - Emerald Eyes. Eric Johnson - Off My Mind. Eric Johnson - Desert Song. Eric Johnson - Trail Of Tears. Eric Johnson - Bristol Shore. Eric Johnson - Zap. Eric Johnson - Victory. Tones, Eric Johnson's first solo album, is an exceptionally strong debut, and a record that is just as good as the guitarist's breakthrough 1990 release Ah Via Musicom. Grouped with long-time compatriots Roscoe Beck and Tommy Taylor, Johnson's trademark composing voice and so-sweet electric guitar are already on full display. True to the album's title, Johnson showcases many different guitar tones, from the violin-like sustain of his trademark distortion to the bell-like timbre of his clean-toned rhythm work. Johnson also sings on five of the nine songs on Tones, and his vo. Written by Eric Johnson Album: Tones 1986 No copyright infringement intended. Made without 1986 9 Songs. Rock Name Eric Johnson. Album Name Tones. Type Album. Released date 1986. Labels Reprise Records. Other productions from Eric Johnson. Up Close. Live From Austin, Texas. Listen free to Eric Johnson Tones Soulful Terrain, Friends and more. 9 tracks 46:29. Tones, 1986. Soulful Terrain, 04:16. Friends, 05:34. Emerald Eyes, 03:23. Off My Mind, 04:01. Desert Song, 04:15. Trail of Tears, 06:01. Released 1986. Tones Tracklist. Soulful Terrain Johnson: Cliffs Of Dover, Gem, Red House и другие песни. Ah Via Musicom. G3 - Live In Concert. Joe Satriani, Steve Vai & Eric Johnson. 1997 Live. Up Close - Another Look
Country: Australia & New Zealand
Label: Reprise Records, WEA Records Pty. Limited
Catalog #: 25375-1
Record Source: Vinyl, LP, Album