» » Clarence Carter - Thread The Needle

Clarence Carter - Thread The Needle Album

MP3: 2700 mb. | FLAC: 1008 mb. | WMA: 2489 mb.

Tracklist

1Don't Make My Baby Cry2:29
2Thread The Needle2:40

Versions

CategoryArtistTitle (Format)LabelCategoryCountryYear
1013Clarence Carter Thread The Needle / Don't Make My Baby Cry ‎(7")Fame 1013US1967
1013Clarence Carter Thread The Needle / Don't Make My Baby Cry ‎(7")Fame 1013US1967
FAME 1013XClarence Carter Thread The Needle ‎(7")ATCO RecordsFAME 1013XCanadaUnknown
584154Clarence Carter Thread The Needle ‎(7", Single)Atlantic584154NigeriaUnknown
45-1013Clarence Carter Thread The Needle / Don't Make My Baby Cry ‎(7")Fame 45-1013US1967

Credits

• ProducerRick Hall & Staff
  • Written-ByClarence Carter

Notes

Published by: Lowery Music.

Polydor Records Limited

Barcodes

• Matrix / Runout (Runout (Stamped) Side A): 584154 A//1 1 1
  • Matrix / Runout (Runout (Stamped) Side B): 584154 B//1 1 1

Companies

• Manufactured By – Polydor Records Ltd.
  • Published By – Lowery Music
  • Licensed From – Atlantic Recording Corporation

Album

ORIGINAL VINYL Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as the video for Thread The Needle from Clarence Carter's Snatching It Back for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Clarence Carter born 14 January 1936, Montgomery, Alabama is a singer and musician. Carter's earliest releases were as half of the duo Clarence And Calvin. Also known as the C read more. Also known as the C And C Boys, the blind duo made seven sin read more. Clarence George Carter born January 14, 1936 is an American blues and soul singer, musician, songwriter and record producer. His most successful songs include Slip Away 1968, Back Door Santa, Too Weak to Fight, Patches 1970, and Strokin' 1985. Born blind in Montgomery, Alabama on January 14, 1936, Carter attended the Alabama School for the Blind in Talladega, Alabama, and Alabama State College in Montgomery, graduating in August 1960 with a Bachelor of Science degree in music. Songs in album Clarence Carter - This Is Clarence Carter 1968. Clarence Carter - Do What You Gotta Do. Clarence Carter - Looking For A Fox. Clarence Carter - Slippin' Around. Clarence Carter - I'm Qualified. Clarence Carter - I Can't See Myself. Clarence Carter - Wind It Up. Clarence Carter - Part Time Love. Clarence Carter - Thread The Needle. This Is Clarence Carter. This song is by Clarence Carter and appears on the album This Is Clarence Carter 1968. Aww, you got to letYour hair hang down, mamaYou better let yourself unwound, baby. Cause we gonna get a thingGoing on here that won't quitHa ha ha. We're gonna do it, we're gonna do it. Oh, I know you're a good dancer, babyYou can Shing-a-ling and got aGood step on the Boogaloo butDaddy Clarence gonna teach youHow to Thread the Needle. This Is Clarence Carter - Clarence Carter. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. Discover all of this album's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and : Clarence Carter, Song: Thread the Needle, Duration: 2:44, File type: mp3. Clarence Carter Slipped, Tripped and Fell in Love. download 3:32. Clarence Carter Drift Away. download 5:27. Clarence Carter Don't Bother Me. Thread the Needle. Artist: Clarence Carter. Album: Hipster 60s Soul, 2018. Provided to YouTube by Rhino Atlantic. Thread the Needle Clarence Carter. 1968 Atlantic Recording Corporation. Performance: Clarence Carter Writer: C. Auto-generated by YouTube

Video

Clarence Carter - Thread The Needle Album
Soul, Funk
Performer: Clarence Carter
Title: Thread The Needle
Category: Funk
Released: Feb 1968
Label: Atlantic
Catalog #: 584154
Rating: 4.2/5
Votes: 899
Record Source: Vinyl, 7", Single, 45 RPM